Rockford Regional Health Council is the go-to organization on community health – a catalyst for collaboration to ensure a healthy community, with access and quality care for all right here in the Rockford region. The unique collaboration of healthcare and community enables the non-partisan Council to focus on a variety of priority topics. As a member of the Council, you can expect to:
- Learn: Members of Rockford Regional Health Council receive a special invitation to the Rockford Regional Health Council Institute on Health, a series of workshops providing education and awareness on today’s community health issues.
- Advocate: Let your voice be heard! Join a community forum for addressing health issues, through advocacy and multi-sector collaboration where all parties have a common agenda – focusing on community health issues that impact the quality of life in the region.
- Analyze: Members of Rockford Regional Health Council receive access to detailed statistics and trends about community health from the triennial Healthy Community Study. Become engaged in the process – from analyzing the data, to identifying key findings, to prioritizing community health issues and strategizing ways to address them with clearly defined goals and measurable objectives.
- Collaborate: Engage with like-minded individuals and organizations in efforts to improve community health.
- Stay Informed: Receive regular updates on trends and hot topics in community health, as well as Rockford Regional Health Council news.